Plans and strategies
- The Scottish Government’s Adapting to Climate Change Agricultural Sector Action Plan
- Cross Compliance regulations
- SEPA CAR Practical Guide
- Agricultural Champions Report (2018)
- Diffuse Pollution Management Advisory Group (DPMAG)
Useful apps for your business
- NetRegs is a useful website dedicated to providing environmental guidance for your business in Scotland (and Northern Ireland). A recent edition to their support is a mobile app to give you the information you need at your fingertips.
- AgRE Calc © is the carbon footprinting tool used by SAC Consulting. A resource use assessment, also known as a carbon footprint, shows the quantity of greenhouse gas emissions produced from routine farm activities, highlighting areas where changes can be made that, when implemented, will reduce emissions.
- There is a new AgRE Calc © 'What if?' app available that illustrates the potential benefits (financial and emission savings) of a range of scenarios applicable to beef, sheep, dairy, pigs, poultry, arable and potato enterprises.
- For further information on Carbon Footprinting, see Farming for a Better Climate's Carbon Footprinting page.