Plans and strategies
- NetRegs is a useful website dedicated to providing environmental guidance for your business in Scotland (and Northern Ireland). A recent edition to their support is a mobile app to give you the information you need at your fingertips.
- AgRE Calc ©is the carbon footprinting tool used by SAC Consulting. A resource use assessment, also known as a carbon footprint, shows the quantity of greenhouse gas emissions produced from routine farm activities, highlighting areas where changes can be made that, when implemented, will reduce emissions.
- For further information on Carbon Footprinting, see Farming for a Better Climate's Carbon Footprinting page.
- Floodline - register for flood updates and check Scotland Flood forecast
- Water situation - provides water situation reports across Scotland and ideas for using water wisely
- Know the Rules - factsheets outlining how to comply with the updated Controlled Activity Regulations (CAR). Includes section on 'Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)' and a timeline showing when changes come into force
- 'Mind The Gap - 2 m and 10 m buffer strip near watercourses' Information note
- Video Case Studies - Sustainable Riverbank Protection